Terms and Conditions
1. YOUR ACCEPTANCE
The following terms and conditions relate to the provision of any services or sale of products from the Ultra Nature website ultranature.com.au/ (“Site”) (“Products”) (“Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between, Ultra Nature (“Ultra Nature” “us”, “we”, “our”), the owner and operator of the Site, and you (“you”, “your” or “user(s)”), a user of the Site and/or purchaser of Products (“Agreement”).
Users must be 18 years or older to purchase any of our Products or use our services.
2. INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
All information supplied on our Site has NO WARRANTY whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only.
Professional advice is required for any particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical condition and for dosages of the pharmaceutical product supplied via this Site. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
The information contained in this Site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist, General Practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment or health supplement, continuing with medical treatment or health supplement or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other parties’ medical condition.
NOTHING CONTAINED ON OUR SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL and USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
VITAMINS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR GOOD NUTRITION OR A BALANCED DIET AND ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO, OR MORE BENEFICIAL THAN, DIETARY NUTRIENTS.
NORMAL HEALTH MAY NOT BE AFFECTED BY TAKING VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS.
3. REQUIREMENT TO OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE
- All content on our Site is for informational and educational purposes only.
- Any statements appearing on our Site have not been evaluated by any other national or international agencies.
- None of the content or Products offered on our Site are meant to diagnose, treat, alleviate or relieve any medical or health conditions, nor to guarantee any particular outcome or results.
- The Products and content found on our Site are not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professionals.
- You should always speak with your doctor or other healthcare professionals before taking any new health supplements, adopting any treatment for a health problem or before adopting any new fitness or dietary regime or otherwise purchasing any of our Products.
- If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, or if you have a pre-existing medical condition or are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should contact your healthcare provider before purchasing our Products.
- Never disregard, avoid, or delay obtaining medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers because of something you have read on our Site.
- You should be in good health and physically fit when using our Products, failure to be in good health may result in adverse health consequences.
- Please seek medical advice in regard to your health conditions and physical fitness.
- If at any time you notice any unanticipated changes to your health (physical, mental or emotional), you should seek medical attention immediately.
4. NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Nutritional information provided on our Site is based on extensive research. Before relying on any nutritional information on our Site, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of this information to your purposes and health particularities, and consider the need to obtain appropriate expert advice relevant to your circumstances. We do not give any warranty that the information is free from error or suitable for your purposes.
Nutrient data published on our Site may represent an average of the nutrient content of a particular sample of foods and ingredients, determined at a particular time. The nutrient composition of foods and ingredients can vary substantially between batches and brands because of a number of factors. Some of the data may be borrowed from overseas food composition tables, supplied by the food industry, taken from food labels, imputed from similar foods, or calculated using a recipe approach.
5. FITNESS LEVEL
Persons with pre-existing medical conditions, in poor health, or with any concerns as to commencement of new fitness regime should consult with an appropriate healthcare professional before beginning any fitness or nutritional supplement program. You are responsible to make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from a healthcare professional before acting on any information or material made available to you through our Site. Nutritional supplements available on our Site may not be suitable to your particular circumstances and is not a substitute for obtaining specific advice from a qualified healthcare professional.
You acknowledge that by purchasing any of the Products available on our Site you are doing so voluntarily and, depending on your particular circumstances, there may be risks to your health. You further acknowledge that these risks may be caused by your own acts or omissions, or those of other users of our Site, or may be risks that are not known to you or are not readily foreseeable at the time of purchasing any of our Products. This is a risk warning pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law. You assume all risks in connection with your selection, use and consumption of any of the Products available on our Site. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any express or implied warranties of fitness for purpose or merchantability. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE USE OR CONSUMPTION OF ANY PRODUCTS WILL ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULT(S) OR THAT OUR PRODUCTS ARE RIGHT FOR YOU. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE CONSUMING OUR PRODUCTS.
Please be aware that any testimonials on the Site may not reflect the results that you may achieve. Results may vary and your experience may not be similar to the experience of the user testimonials.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION
You warrant the personal information and health information you provide us is truthful, accurate, current and complete to the best of your knowledge or belief. We accept no liability in the event you fail to provide us with personal information or health information that is truthful, accurate, current and complete.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement you agree to receive our email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘unsubscribe’ in your email’s subject.
We use secure online payment systems including Eway. In order to purchase any of our Products you will be required to provide us with your credit card information. Please be aware that all credit card information may be shared with our third-party payment processors. By purchasing through our Site, you agree that we may charge you the price listed at the checkout screen and that any payments made via credit card may attract an additional percentage fee, as charged by the relevant merchant from time to time.
All orders must be pre-paid. Orders will only be shipped after full payment of the total amount is cleared.
You warrant that the payment details and any related personal details you provide us are correct. We accept no liability in the event you fail to provide correct or incomplete payment or personal details or for any losses suffered as a result of the fraudulent or unauthorised use of credit cards
The prices for Products provided under this Agreement will be as set out on our Site at the time you offer to purchase the Products. All prices are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated, and inclusive of GST, and you agree that we may charge you GST as set out in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (“GST Act”).
From time to time we may issue promotional or discount codes. These can be redeemed at checkout and are subject to the terms of issue stated by us in relation to each promotion or discount.
If you have any issues with payment do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
All Products available from our Site are subject to consumer protections under the Australian Consumer Law.
9. DELIVERY AND SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
- Products available from our Site are subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Our terms of shipping are available separately.
- We make every effort to ensure our Product descriptions are accurate as possible with specifications made on the information provided to us. However, should an error occur we reserve the right to correct our description.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact image of the actual Product.
- Due to Product demands, Ultra Nature Products may not be available at all times. If no products are available, we will contact you and inform you of our product availability and projected delivery times. Although our product may be delayed or momentarily unavailable you agree that we may still charge your credit card and ship Ultra Nature Products when they become available.
- We reserve our rights to limit the quantities of any Products purchased through our Site.
- Orders are dispatched within 1-2 business days of receiving your confirmed order/payment.
- We currently only ship to addresses in Australia. Freight/shipping costs are flat rate or free (depending on your shopping cart value). This is all clearly outlined in the checkout area.